Monday, July 23, 2007

Am I Cursed?

Something about me just seems to push governors over the edge. Consider my record:

August 2003: Start college in Claremont, CA.
October 2003: Gray Davis recalled.

May 2004: Return home to Connecticut for the summer.
June 2004: John Rowland resigns, sent to prison.

May-June 2006: Spend two weeks at my folks' house in Virginia. There for less than a week when George Allen (a former gov) goes macaca.

And now there's this. Needless to say, it's been a busy day at the office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, if you are cursed I can only hope that you will be able to bring down Spitzer. I was forced to watch a video of him in a CMC accounting class two years ago and I could tell right then and there he wanted not only to be governor, but president. As NY AG his actions toward business made his attitude quite clear - he believes himself to be above the law and will utilize the law to destroy innocent people and corporations.

Here's to your curse and the hope that it brings down a homegrown tyrant.